Piano, background vocals, arrangements.
Bluesing, swinging and rock’rollin with his fingers with Attack-a-Boogie since 2002. Pianist, keyboardist and arranger for several pop music artists, both live and in recording studio; Jazz piano teacher and Jazz degree at N. Paganini Conservatory (Genoa, 2009).
As a composer and arranger for small and large ensemble, he won notable awards:
- 1st prize – “Roccella Jonica Jazz” composing contest (2001);
- 1st prize – “Scrivere in Jazz”, Sardegna composing and arranging contest for Big band (2000)
- 1st prize – “Festival dei Mondi”, arranging on film music for large orchestra (1999)
- 1st prize – “Barga Jazz”, arranging contest for jazz BigBands (1996)
As a composer, he wrote music for several successful theater play shows
- Oliver Twist - Musical/Shadow Play from the Dickens’ novel (1st edition 2012);
- Un Canto di Natale - Musical/Shadow Play for Children, from the Dickens’ novel “A Christmas Carol” (1st “small” edition 1998, large edition from 2001 to 2012);
- Il viaggio di Nianae – original musical novel for children (1st edition 2011);
- The Canterville Ghost – Shadow Play from the Wilde’s novel, 1st edition 1997.